Surveillance video from the toxic tea incident at a restaurant in Utah back in August has just been released.
In the video, you can see Jan Harding in a blue shirt. She takes a few sips of her iced tea, then spits it out and rinses her mouth out with water.
Investigators say an employee accidentally used a chemical cleaner instead of sugar.
Harding spent six days in the hospital with burns to her mouth and throat.
VIDEO SHOWS WOMAN SIPPING, THEN SPITTING OUT TOXIC TEA
via samsungtuto http://ift.tt/1vHIr5Q